17.12.12

reinspired




Things have really changed in my world over the last 3 months. A hesitant move interstate found me meeting my dream man, who has reinspired me to pursue my love of screen printing, which sadly got put aside when I entered the world of full-time teaching.

With a new studio space and a 4 1/2 meter print table (lovingly built by said dream man) I have been busily printing away with old designs so I can replenish my online shop and stockists with the antisipation of launching new designs and products in the new year. Did I mention that dream man is also a very clever upholsterer??? We also share a mutual love for garage sales and op-shopping. Our heads have been exploding with all the things that we can do together, the possibilities are endless!

Very exciting times ahead xx

No comments:

Post a Comment