20.4.09

new inspiration

have been a little quiet lately on the blog front. perhaps all the easter excitement and, of course, uni holiday's!!
well - have been thinking about my concept a lot lately and came to the conclusion that my "everyday" is a tad broad and needed to narrow this down a bit. i have also realised that i have been getting way too ahead of myself and, therefore...very lost.
so, back to the drawing board!! i am a bit of a collector and my lecturers at uni are always telling me to look at my collections as inspiration. although i have to an extent, i have realised that i have been missing something that has been right in front of me the whole time. after taking a few detail shots of two of my collections, my next step is to draw and play around with these shapes and colours to try and develop something fresh and exciting.





No comments:

Post a Comment